Document Required for PMUY
toll free no of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme is : 1800 266 6696
List of Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Complete list is as follows – –
- BPL Certificate Authorised by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman*
- BPL Ration Card*
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)*
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
*following are the mandatory (must have) documents to prove/confirm the residence of the women applicant and her BPL status is true or not.
- The LPG distributor where you submit the application form can be asked for the actual list of the required documents to be attached.
- You should have both kind of documents – – Original Documents and a photo copy of each original document.